Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vacuuming

Does anyone like to vacuum? I don't know anyone who does- it makes your back sore and is so mindlessly repetitive.  I always feel better after vacuuming though!

One of my Christmas presents was a tiny shark vacuum that I haven't opened yet, but I think it may make cleaning a little easier.

The Shark Cordless Floor and Carpet Cleaner


Its pretty neat, but it has to charge for 24 hours before the initial use.  It's using an Ni-Lithium battery so the charging instructions are very specific, but the portability is great.  I have no idea why I never bothered using it, lazy me, but after assembly it weighs less than half of my real vacuum.  It will probably save my back lots of aches, silly me.    I think this is the only time in my life I have every been excited about vacuuming!

1 comment: