Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh My, An Award?

Want to win an award?  Have a fantastic friend like Sarah from Engineered Crochet!  Even though I've been sick (more on that later) she gave me a Liebster Award!  My apologies for the number of exclamation points, its a great idea to honor newer blogs with few followers.  I'm grateful to be given the award and the opportunity to highlight some of my favorite blogs.

There are some rules to the Liebster Award:


1. Post about your win on your blog.  
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and past the award button to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.



No problem. ;D


My favorite blogs (besides the ones who have already received the award!)


Katalina Jewelry:  Amazing tutorials as well as terrific pre-made jewelry on Etsy.  I don't know where she gets her ideas, but they're always beautiful and trendy.


Create With Mom: Full of great advice, links, tips, recipes and all things to make you smile.


Cook Love Craft: Started reading for the great earring tutorials, stayed for the practical advice and humor.  


The Hobby Room: Amazing things to do with crafty flair from products I never imagined could be used in crafts- love the great recipes too!


Me, Embroidery, and the Geek: I love to cross stitch and seeing beautiful small pieces made into jewelry always stokes my crafting fire, not to mention the fantastic tips!


Thanks again Sarah! :D  



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Stephanie! I'm happy, it is very first award for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Stephanie I am honoured to receive this award and will be posting it on on my page
    http://createwithmom.blogspot.ca/p/awards-and-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, thanks so much for the award! You are so sweet to nominate me. And I'm so glad to have a found your blog that way--I love crafts and knitting and all that!

    ReplyDelete