Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Tradition

As a munchkin, it was my family's tradition to make pancakes on Sunday morning.  Being lazy, I don't make pancakes very often.  The last time I can remember making them was before I moved to Texas over nine years ago! 

Today, that changed.

Oh, delicious diet-cancelling pancakes, how I admire you.  Dripping with syrup and eaten whole ( with unfortunately crispy sausage), you made my morning.  The picky man even ate them and the horribly crispy sausage!

Did you know that the serving size for maple syrup is 1/4 cup?!  I can feel my arteries crying from here.

While I was charcoaling cooking the sausage, I found something that we picked up at the store yesterday and decided to put it up. 

Yes, its a dishwasher indicator.  Since I rinse all my dishes nearly clean before putting them in the dishwasher the man can never tell when they are clean or dirty.  I have been looking for one of these and only struck gold yesterday at the grocery store.

Unfortunately, the dishwasher is NOT magnetic.  So I had to improvise. 







Yes, its on my microwave.  The man doesn't see the problem with this.  I tried to explain and he laughed at me.  Ladies, you agree with me- everyone is going to think my microwave is dirty!


Oh well, at least I can disprove that theory by making them open it.  And we won't have any more "What do you mean they were dirty!?" discussions.  If we remember to turn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment